New Student Registration
Students new to the Lewiston-Porter Central School District should register as soon as possible. Initial registration for new students takes place at the district office located at 4061 Creek Road, Youngstown, NY 14174 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday - Friday. Call the registration office at 716-754-8281 for questions regarding the registration process.
Documents Required for Student Registration at the District Office
A. Proof of Residency - two of the following:
The documents with a * must be signed and include your name, district address, closing date, and/or certificate of occupancy.
B. Photo Identification - such as:
- Driver"s License
C. Student Proof of Birth - one of the following:
D. Student Registration Form
You may complete the form at the time of registration or you may click here to download the District Registration Form for completion at home. Make sure to bring the completed form with you at the time of registration. Please note, a completed registration form alone does not constitute registration. It must be presented at the district office along with the documentation outlined above.
Documents Required for Student Registration at the School Building Your Child Will Attend
You may proceed to this step only after Step 1 is completed. When registering at your child"s school building, you will need:
Birth Certificate or Passport (copy will be held on file in the school health office)
- Immunization Record (see a list of required vaccines below)
- Evidence of physical examination performed within 12 months prior to entrance date. You may use a signed health appraisal form completed by a Health Care Provider who is licensed in New York State or the District Health Appraisal Form.
Academic information from your child"s previous school including current report card or transcript, and current IEP if applicable or information pertaining to enrichment or remedial services.
For questions related to immunizations or physical exam, please call the school nurse at the building your child will attend.
|Primary Education Center|| Mary Mihalich || 286-7225|
|Intermediate Education Center || Gloria Klettke|| 286-7284|
|Middle School|| Maureen Schug|| 286-7205|
|High School|| Kim Winter|| 286-7269|
| || || |
Call the district office if the school nurse cannot be reached at 716-754-8281
New York State requires the following immunizations before entering school:
- Three doses of Polio Vaccine
- Three doses of Diphtheria Toxoid
Three doses of Pertussis and Tetanus (for children born after 1/1/05)
- One dose of Tdap booster upon entering 6th grade
- One dose of Rubella Vaccine
- One dose of Mumps Vaccine
- Two doses of Measles Vaccine
- Three doses of Hepatitis B Vaccine
- One dose of Varicella Vaccine (for children born on or after 1/1/98 and upon entering 6th grade if born on or after 1/1/94)