Peter Pan Jr. - Parents/Students
Hello All! Here you will find important information about the show and rehearsals for parents and students!
You can find a copy of the rehearsal schedule below!
Here are a few important notes about rehearsals:
● Rehearsals for Peter Pan will be on the HS stage after school, unless otherwise noted. Schedules will be given out on 3/11/15.
● Cast members are allowed two unexcused absences, with proper documentation (note) and prior notice to the director. We only have 23 rehearsals total. Coming to rehearsal late counts as an absence, be sure to set up any appointments or meetings with teachers on the weekdays we do not have practice (T/TH).
● Lines must be memorized no later than April 8th. You have all of spring break to practice and review.
● Please sign up for our Remind101 messages, either via cell phone or email. These will keep you up to date about changes, reminders, rehearsal, etc. See Ms. Diez for Remind101 info sheet and number.
● Come to rehearsal on time, with your script, a pencil, and ready to go. Bring a snack to eat for the 5:00 rehearsals, and a bagged meal for the 7/8pm rehearsals next month (we will have a dinner break during dress rehearsals).
● Be a team player! We respect one another and are a supportive theater family. Remember, there are no small parts, only small actors! Everyone is important and it is essential that you come to every rehearsal. :-)
The performance dates have been CHANGED. They are:
Friday May 8th, 7:30pm
Saturday May 9th, 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Middle School Musical Contact Info:
Ms. Diez: email@example.com , 716-628-8618
Mrs. Cammaratta: firstname.lastname@example.org , 716-754-8281 ext. 5711