IEC School Lunch and Breakfast
The Lewiston-Porter School District cafeteria serves breakfast and lunch to interested students. Both the breakfast and lunch programs at Lewiston-Porter are provided by a private food service firm.
- Breakfast and lunch menus are sent home with students at the beginning of each month, and are available on the school website.
- Breakfast is available.
- Students may choose a hot lunch or ‘a la carte’ items.
- Snacks, cookies and ice cream are available on limited days. Please call the school at ext. 7288 if you would like restrictions placed on your child’s account.
- Food allergies should be reported to the school nurse and kitchen staff.
- You may prepay your child’s lunch account at any time through MySchoolBucks.com, or checks payable to the Lewiston-Porter Central School District sent to school with your child.
- The cost of breakfast is $1.75, reduced cost is $.25.
- The cost of lunch is $2.10, reduced cost is $.25.
- Free/Reduced School Meals information is sent home at the beginning of the school year. An application may be requested at any time by calling the office.
In the event a student does not have lunch or lunch money, it is the District practice that he/she will be allowed to charge a lunch for that day. Please send payment with your child to the IEC MAIN OFFICE on the next school day to reimburse the main office for the provided meal.
Lewiston-Porter is using myschoolbucks.com, an online service allowing you to pay for your student’s school meals online, using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
If you have any questions regarding our food service, please call Anna Thomas, Food Service Director, at 716-286-7288.