School Social Work Services
Lewiston-Porter School Social Workers are New York State Licensed Professionals committed to assisting students with social, emotional and behavioral concerns in order to foster academic achievement and personal growth. School Social Workers work cooperatively with administrators, teachers and parents as it pertains to the needs of students.
School Social Workers provide services in the following areas:
- Mental Health services to students eligible for the School Supportive Health Services Program (SSHSP) of New York State
- Counseling Services to students with Individual Education Plans
- Crisis Counseling and Intervention
- Consultation with school staff and parents
- Referral and linkage with school programs and services
- Referral and linkage with community programs and services
District Social Workers -
PEC (K-2) - Emily Adamson, LMSW ext6416
IEC (3-5) - Emily Brook, LCSW ext3100
MS (6-8) - Danielle Kudela, LCSW ext5118
HS (9-12) - Shannon Lotz, LMSW ext7256If you or someone you know is experiencing a Mental Health Emergency or are in Crisis, contact one of the following:Call Crisis Services at 716-285-3515.Crisis Text line: Text HOME to 741741Call 988 for the Suicide & Crisis LifelineIf you are having an immediate emergency please call 911.