Join the Lew-Port Team Today
Register Online at
Raised: $6,350 and growing
Friday, April 7
High School Auditorium
Last Donation Collection Date
Thursday, April 20
"Cancer Sucks, Sucker Roulette" Raised $82
Thank you, Honor Society, for donating $150 from your Bake Sale!
Thank you, Builders Club, for purchasing the "Lew-Port Goin Bald for Bucks Wristbands and Hair Extensions! Thank you also for your $100 donation from Pizza Sales!
Top 10 Donation Collectors
Amara Preston/Ethan Alker
Watch the following videos to learn more about Goin' Bald for Bucks.
Students, administrators, faculty, and staff interested in participating in Goin' Bald for Bucks, can pick up additional information from the Builders Club display board. It's easy to get involved.
* Register online - choose shaved, cut, or style (if only collecting donations)
* Complete the consent form and turn it into Mrs. Oddy (if getting your hair shaved or cut)
* Begin collecting donations (March 1 - April 7)
There will be an assembly at the high school auditorium at 1:15pm on Friday, April 7, to cheer on students, administrators, faculty, and staff that want to have their hair shaved, cut, or styled on stage as part of the Lewiston-Porter Goin' Bald for Bucks.
Anyone collecting at least $25 in donations, will receive a hair extension and a bracelet to wear on April 7! If you are choosing to collect donations but do not want to have your hair cut or shaved, you will get VIP seating at the front of the auditorium!
A Special Thank You to the Volunteer Hairdressers and Barbers
- Debbie Day (Two Day Salon)
- Vicky Giusiano (On Location Salon)
- Pauline Ghougasian (Mode Image)
- Laurie Halgash (Capello Downtown)
- Christopher Collesano (Olde Time Barber Shop)
- Danielle Mooradian (Ciao Hair Salon)
- Katie Norton (Ciao Hair Salon)
- Brittani Patterson (Ciao Hair Salon)
- Aubree Antonacci (Ciao Hair Salon)
- Gina Egan (Headliners, The Company for Hair)
Click Below for Additional Information