Central Office AdministrationCentral Administration at the Lewiston-Porter Central School District includes the offices of the Superintendent of Schools; the Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services; the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum, Instruction and Technology; and the Director of Special Education and Grant Writing.
The office of the Assistant Superintendent for Administrative Services is responsible for administering each of the following areas:
- Business Office:
- Human Resources: 716-286-7242
- Payroll: 716-286-7241
- Accounts payable, purchasing/procurement: 716-286-7243
- District Treasurer: 716-286-7245
- School Tax Collector: 716-286-7243
- School Bus Transportation: 716-286-7265 OR 716-219-1711
- School Food Services: 716-286-7288
- Technology: 716-286-7244
- Buildings & Grounds: 716-286-7290
The District Clerk is also located in the District Offices, 716-286-7266.
The District Offices are located in the Community Resource Center at the north end of the campus. During the school year, offices are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Summer hours are 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
The main telephone number is 754-8281. This is an auto-attended switchboard; please be sure to select the appropriate option to be automatically transferred to the correct extension.