Welcome to the High School Counseling Center!
The goal of the High School Counseling Center is to empower students to be strong, confident and motivated individuals. We believe that every person has the opportunity and ability to make good decisions that will enable them to successfully achieve their goals and happiness. Our Counseling Center offers a safe, secure and confidential place where students are always welcome - our doors are always open! We implement our counseling program by providing the following:
• Social and Emotional Counseling
• Academic Program Planning
• College and Career Planning
• Goal Setting and Decision Making
• Conflict Resolution
• Crisis Intervention
• Parent, Teacher, Counselor Conferences
Counseling Center Announcements
- Need to have a counselor, teacher or staff member write a letter of recommendation on your behalf? Please take the time to fill out and submit a Brag Sheet so that your unique qualities can be conveyed! NEW: You can also complete the fillable online form!
Program Planning Presentations
We work hand in hand with parents, teachers, and administrators to provide the best possible services. Should there be a time where you need a referral to an outside agency, please do not hesitate to contact your respective counselor for a recommendation.
Counselor, A - G
754-8281, ext. 2128
Counselor, H - O
754-8281, ext. 2127
Counselor, P - Z
754-8281, ext. 2126