Lewiston-Porter High School
One Purpose. Your Pathway. Our Promise.
Parent Back to School / Open House
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 we will have our Parent Back to School/ Open House event at the High School from 6pm-8pm. Parents will begin the evening with a brief introudciton in the Auditorium and then will follow their child's day 1 schedule (provided upon arrival that evening). Please come out and meet your childs teacher and see the classrooms where your child learns.
High School Student Parking Information
Student Parking Applications will be accepted starting on Wednesday August 25th. Seniors at 9:00am and Juniors at 11:00am and every day thereafter. Applicaiton and Regulations can be found in the Link below.
Please visit our Student Parking page to obtain necessary forms to recieve your parking permits.
Remote Instruction for Medically Excused Students
Please complete this survey by 8:00pm on Monday, 8/9/21, for each child who will have a medically excused reason for needing remote instruction for the 21/22 school year. This form only indicates your intentions. In order to have your child receive remote instruction, in addition to completing this form of intent, you will need to:
1- Complete the Homebound Instruction Application.
2- Provide a note from a medical doctor (M.D./D.O.) or mental health professional (MD/Ph.D./Psy.D./M.S.W) or other NYS licensed mental health/counseling professional.
Please keep in mind the following:
* Remote instruction for students in grades (K-6) will be facilitated by an NYS approved program/BOCES online program. Lewiston-Porter administration and staff will not be responsible for the day-to-day operation of such programs (much like students who are assigned to Niagara Academy or other out-of-district placements).
* Students in grades (7-12) will have their educational coursework facilitated through the APEX learning program.
Please contact your child's principal with questions.
Lewiston Porter High School Course Supply List 2021-2022
House School Virtual Curriculum Tour
Please follow the steps below to take a virtual tour and learn more about the courses offered at LPHS during the 2020-2021 school year.
I would ask that you follow the steps below to begin our presentation:
- Navigate to Open House Slideshow Page in our Student & Parent Resources Page
- Click on the Principal’s Message tab to learn how to navigate through our program.
- Each slide will have a small black home button that once clicked, will send you back to the main academic department page.
We hope that you find this presentation to be both informative and enjoyable.