Welcome to the Department of Food ServicesFood Service Program:The District’s Food Service Program provides wholesome, well-balanced lunches at Lewiston-Porter, with a choice of a hot lunch plate or ala carte selections. Students may bring their own lunches to school or may purchase lunches in the school cafeterias. Parents may pre-pay on a weekly or monthly basis for their child’s lunches. Cash or checks payable to Lewiston-Porter Central School are accepted methods of payment. The daily lunch menus will be printed every week in local news publications. The elementary children will bring home a menu at the beginning of every month.
Important End of Year Information For Parents/Guardians:The end of another school year is upon us and now is the time we begin planning for end of year procedures. As we have done in previous years, we specify cut-off dates for MySchoolBucks and the following will be very important information for you, as well as students and parents.
Important notice for Parents/Guardians:For the 2018-2019 school year, please make sure your child/children have funds on deposit in their cafeteria account. Children who have exhausted their funds will be allowed to charge their meal, but they will not be allowed to charge extra a la carte items. Parents will be notified when their child's account balance is depleted or has a negative balance. Please make sure to send payment for account charges promptly.Need to add money to your child's account? No problem!The district has a program called MySchoolBucks in which you can monitor your child's account and add money if you wish. By participating in this program, your child will never have to worry about their account balance. You can also send a check to the district office or the cafeteria to apply money to your child's account. If you have any questions regarding your child's account, please feel free to call the Food Service Director, Anna Thomas at 716-286-7288 or Lynn Braunbach in the business office at 716-286-7245.
- On June 3, 2019, the self-replenishing EZ Pay Function will be disabled for all 12th grade students.
- On June 17, 2019, the self-replenishing EZ Pay Function will be disabled for everyone else.
- On July 2, 2019, we will disable MYSchoolBucks access for all users except for admin staff.
- Account balances will still be accessible and can be used by customers.
- Contact us if you need an extension date in disabling MySchoolBucks.
A Note About Meal Charges
If a child has a negative balance, a regular breakfast and lunch will still be provided and the meal will be charged to their child's account.Meal Prices:
$1.75 for Breakfast
$2.10 Lunch - Primary and Intermediate
$2.25 Lunch - Middle and High SchoolAla Carte Prices:Cereal Bars - $1.25
Muffins/asst. - $1.50
Pop Tarts (2 pack) - $1.50
4 oz. juice cup - 65 cents
Cookie - 65 cents
Rice crispy treats - $1.20
Chips - 90 cents
Soft pretzel - $1
Cheese cup - 70 cents
Ice cream - $1
Ice cream (cones) - $1.20
Giant goldfish crackers - 70 cents
Motts Fruit snacks - 90 cents
Epic/66 Juices - $1.50
Large water bottle - $1.25
PF goldfish, all variety - 70 cents
Fruit/grain/veggie side - 75 cents
Milk - 70 cents
Additional Food Service Program Information:
- Any food allergies should be noted on students’ accounts. A school breakfast program is offered to all students in grades K-5. If you have questions about the Food Service Program, please contact the Food Services Manager at 286-7288.
- Charging a meal is a courtesy we extend to our students in the event they forget or lose their lunch money.
- Access to our food service policy. This policy includes the procedure for charging lunches.