Letter Award Policy
Receive certificates for each sport season
1st season – graduation year numerals (ex – 11, 12 etc.)
2nd season – JV letter
3rd season and beyond – JV participation certificate
1st season – Varsity letter (and numerals if first sport)
2nd season – sport pin (will receive one for each sport played) and chevron
3rd season – chevron
4th season – chevron
5th season – chevron
6th season – chevron and white letter
7th season – chevron
8th season – chevron
9th season – chevron
10th season – chevron and gold letter
* Athletes must finish the season in good standing to be eligible to receive a letter award
* Athletes who are called up to the varsity after the halfway point of the season will not be issued a letter
* Athletes will receive one award per season. Lost, misplaced or stolen awards can be purchased through the Athletic Office. Awards will not be reissued.
* Athletes who are deemed ineligible as per the District’s Eligibility Policy and do not finish the season, will not be issued letter awards
* Athletes who are established members of the individual sport teams offered who do not make the qualifying marks or times, may still be eligible for a Varsity Letter.
Please contact Stuart Sports for ordering information and cost.
All students of Lewiston-Porter are eligable to purchase a Lew-Port coat.